A delicious, thirst-quenching, homemade lemonade infused with maple, peach and thyme flavours.
- 3 peaches, sliced
- Zest of 1 small lemon
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme (reserve some for serving)
- 120ml / ½ cup maple syrup
- 720ml / 3 cups water, still or sparkling
- 120ml / ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- In a blender, combine the peaches, lemon zest, thyme, maple syrup and ½ cup of the water. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and into a large pot or bowl. Discard the leftover pulp.
- Stir in the lemon juice then top up with the water until you reach a desire taste / sweetness. Add more if needed.
- Pour into jugs or bottles and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- To serve, pour some over a glass of ice and add a few sprigs of fresh thyme and lemon slices to the glass, if you wish.