Just a few words on tonight’s 2016 BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS:
- Kesha was unbelievably glorious but what was with the hair?
- Thank goodness Stevie Wonder joined Madonna for Purple Rain and I love covered up Madonna.
- Rihanna’s vocals where amazing but what the hell was she wearing?
- Britney looked like her old self thank goodness.
- Lukas Graham sounded better live than on the record. Is that possible?
- I loved Troye Sivan’s dance moves
- I cried for Celine, so much crying. What an amazing moment.
- I didn’t like Adele’s video, sorry.
- I’m so over Pink and her acrobatics.
- Lucy Hale is so damn pretty.
- Belinda Carlisle & The Go-Go’s was silly but she looked good.
- Kate Beckinsale looked like a dream in a Hamel Gown
- Demi Lovato’s eye makeup needs to change. Someone please get her a new stylist.
- Did Meghan Trainor wear the same thing she wore in her video?
- Yes Ciara has an amazing body but please try to go the classy road, try no more cutouts for a while.
- Wish Britney didn’t wear these shoes with this gorgeous outfit.
I think that’s it for now 🙂